Are you having an amazing life?
Before you throw the “feel-good” answer, let’s brainstorm a little bit. We spend our lives:
- Dressing, eating, talking and sleeping
- Working, shopping, studying or worshiping
- Celebrating, dating, partying, or traveling
- Talking, caring, arguing and loving… Women especially 🙂
We spend our lives having moments. Some are good; some are bad. Some are fun; some are sad… but:
- How many are memorable?
- How many are life-changing?
- How many are amazing?
- We shop more than we give
- We worry more than we relax
- We swipe more than we connect
- We critic more than we tolerate
- We gossip more than we forgive
- We wish more than we give grace
The untold truth is: An amazing life is not one without regrets. That’s an average life. An amazing life is one full of unique and fulfilling moments. Amazing moments! Can you recount your amazing moments? No, You shouldn’t. There should be an overflow of amazing moments so that you are unstoppable when you start listing them. You are the writer, producer, actor, and audience of your own movie; of your own life. You should live every minute of every day to have an amazing moment. Who are you waiting for to show up? Everyday, you should SHOW UP to WIN IT.
Maybe you wonder… how do I truly show up? consistently?
- How to be confident yet humble?
- How to be busy yet present?
- How to be hopeful yet grateful?
- How to be uncertain yet satisfied?
- How to be beautiful inside and out?
- How to be my best self everyday?
- How do I show up emotionally? mentally? spiritually? physically? So that I own my day?
We all have the answer. By the way, women are more closer to the answer. They just don’t realize it. Women are more prone to SHOW UP everyday than anyone else. They love to talk; they love to laugh; they love to feel; they love to express themselves; they love to love. But the love for mirrors, unmatched! It’s ingrained in women’s subconscious mind. Most don’t even notice it.
Don’t believe it? Explain this:
- How many women do you know have a mirror in their bag?
- How many women do you know always use the mirror in the car?
- How many women do you know check themselves on the mirror before leaving home every single day?
- How many women do you know care a lot about fitting rooms’ mirrors?
- How many women do you know take a lot of selfies?
- How many women do you know use their cellphone front-facing camera as a mirror?
- How many women do you know are fully aware of mirrors they cross in malls/stores/shopping centers?
You want to know a hidden truth: Women apparel manufacturers are very much aware of this women-mirror connection! Research it 🙂
So, ARE YOU HAVING AN AMAZING LIFE? The answer… is in the mirror! Make proper use of the mirror. Of all mirrors! The one in your bag, bedroom, bathroom, night club bathroom, fitting room, public places, all of them… A mirror is the key to the answer!
Throughout your life:
- Seek experiences that make you look at the mirror everyday and feel tremendous satisfaction
- Seek experiences that turn every look at the mirror into a moment of pure amazement
- Seek experiences that make you look at the mirror and say “YES I am showing up today!”
Experience Caring Loft and live a transformed and fulfilled life.
So that the next time someone asks you… ARE YOU HAVING AN AMAZING LIFE?
Checkout your mirror, smile, look them in the eyes and say confidently: WHAT DO YOU THINK?